Scott Estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreaming Big ~ Living Life To The Fullest

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Left_bar_bleue200/200Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Left_bar_bleue200/200Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:01 pm

The work starting early for this grand event. The wedding reception of Islandbabe and Malion two of our own counties
Somerset. For this event the queens ball room have been unlocked for public use. Marz enters the ball room with a handful of servants and begins to prepare.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Recetionhall

The grand ball room is ready for much dancing.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Ballroom

Fine old hand crafted silk tapestries decorate the walls.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Oldwallrug

The side cigar room is in splended and clean shape. Ready for the event.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott DSCN2139
Marz come across a line of the servants. Inspecting each to make sure their in proper order, and have full instructions for when the event takes place.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Waiters

Heading down so dark rank stairs Marz goes to inspect the castles wine cellar.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Exton_sixtels

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scott-estate.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:03 pm

The servants knew their jobs well. Setting up the preordered items the
prepared for the days events. First placing the golden tray of candles
at each table setting. A fine late summer pink rose bowl adorned these.
In a rare crystal champagne glass.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott GetAttachment

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Product_image02_00129

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Rosebeauty
White rose laid strewn around the dance floor.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Default
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

While others set up the fruit tables, with a fine line of vegetable.
Plenty to go around to all levels an ranks. Knowing the entire nation
was invited. No expense was being saved on this very special day.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Fruits-1-1

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Food_service3

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 9

A gorgeous crystal wine fountain was
constructed and the wine chilled and ready to be poured. Plenty of
glasses were prepared just so the fountain could hopefully last for the
event.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Champagne-fountain

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 0365-small-01

The musical quartet entered and began to
prepare for their performance this day.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Classical_qu_lg

Finally the chefs brought in the pork, and
cabana specialty!

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Roasted-ham-small-01

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Cabana-meat20small1

Lately the baker brought in his master piece.
He had worked near a week planning, gathering, and assembling this
special wedding cake.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Weddingcake-1-1

(Reception hall is now opened for Islandbabes
and Malions wedding! Lets rock this joint!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm

A knock is heard at the main door. A servant opens the door to receive
the caller, but instead finds a wagon with wine barrels on it. Attached
is a note.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott WineBarrels

For the wedding of Islandbabe and Malion -

I pray that these barrels of the finest chardonnay will be
served at the reception. Consider it a gift to make up for the fact
that I have not been able to make your acquaintances until after your
vows have been heard.

May Jah keep the two of you together for
not only the rest of your time here in life, but in heaven as well.

-
Revan Breydel
Back to top Go down
babe
Admin
babe

Character sheet
Experience:
Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Left_bar_bleue10/200Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:
Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Left_bar_bleue10/200Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Without Malion knowing I have the driver
take a detour to give him his gift. As we round the bend in the road
his present comes in view.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Mysticsailboat-1

_After a quick ride to give Malion his
wedding gift we head back to the Reception Hall. We enjoy one another's
company while wait we for Mfe to announce us.

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Moz-screenshot
Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 549-57

Malion is speechless at the magnificent ship. His eyes fill with tears as he thinks of his wonderful wife. He turns to her and tenderly kisses her on the lips as they continue on to the reception hall.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 380-56Mfe had watched happily as to of his friends were joined together in marriage. He rush's to the reception hall only making one short stop at a nearby tavern for a little ale. He arrives at the hall just a few moments after Babe and Malion. He clears his throat and announces them.

Ladies and Gentlemen! I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Malion Scott!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:20 pm

A messanger arrives dilevering the gift from marzy as she is stalled
keeping so many of her friends with her.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott F2077-f1149-f1150
Back to top Go down
babe
Admin
babe

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:23 pm

A new suit for Mfe!

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Mfe2-2
LOVE YOU MUFFIE Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Icon_bounce

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 543-97

Revan comes from the church with her present for the newlyweds - a brand new tapestry for their home!

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Accolade-large

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 523-88Congratulations, Malion and Islandbabe. I
have already registered your wedding within the
official registry in ROME.

Rook hands them each a small
envelope.

This is not so much a wedding present as it is a
simple token of our friendship.

As the envelopes are opened, a
small blue medallion tumbles out of each:

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott BaptismSeal

As newly baptized Aristotelians, you may wear
this Aristotelian Cross to show your faith to all the world.

Congratulations,
again... and thank you both for allowing me to share in the joy of this
blessed day!

Grand Marshal of The Order of Her Sacred Rose
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Dragging Frosty, shadowccaster, and following Revans lead Marzy enters
the ball room. Stopping beside the lovely bride and groom she does a
quick deep curtsy making sure her gown flares to show respect.

“Congratulations my dear friends. A wonderous eve with a
grand finally.”
she hugs Islandbabe, and gives Malion a quick
hug as well. While hugging him she whispers, “Don’t
hurt her or my kindness wears off.”
smiling she let him go and
leads the others straight to the wine. Picking up a quick glass and
throwing it back before eyeing the barrels of ale.
Back to top Go down
babe
Admin
babe

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 pm

As we stand behind the curtain sharing our
love we hear Mfe announce;
“Ladies and
Gentlemen! I present to you Mr. And Mrs. Malion Scott!”

Malion and I entwine our fingers kiss then walk
through the curtain into the Reception Hall the band begins to play “The
Waltz” Malion moves his hands into position as do I. We glide
gracefully around the room taking our first dance as Husband and Wife.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Ourlove-1-1-1

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 45-90Suan is amazed and thrilled at the generosity and friendship so many
display at this happy time. She offers her sincerest congratulations to
the happy couple.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 380-56After Mfe finished announcing Babe and Malion
he steathily walked to where the food was set. He turns with his back
to the food and watch's the new married couple dance. He hopes they
don't notice him finding his way to the cake.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 438-5Lord Heinrich hears of this special occasion by some close
friends and decides to stop by and pay his respects. He approaches the
couple…

Congratulations to the two of you! A Somerset wedding
is always a very great thing to see. It means that you will be a family
now, and I figured that no family is complete without one of these!

Heinrich
hands Sir Malion a Bible fresh off the newly invented Gutenberg Press…

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Bible

Those are very rare, my Lord. You can
only get them in the Holy Roman Empire and the surrounding kingdoms, so
take good care of it. You might not be able to read it, but it will at
least be a good conversation piece. It might just be a good collector’s
item one day as well.

After congratulating the Lord and Lady,
Heinrich made his way over to Revan and her wine…
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:03 pm

(Sorry all for the absence was issues needed attending I’m here now.)

Marzy
had been piling back the drinks. Feeling quite bubbly at the time
Island and Malion had entered. Both gliding most gracefully in each
others delicious embrace. A tear slides from her eye again. Maybe the
wine. Perhaps regrets. None the less she was enjoying their display.

Turning
she notes Suan enter an throws up her arm to wave. Please such a
gracious and kind woman had come. She would hope to speak with her some
time during the event. For now though Marzy picks up another glass of
wine and sips on it. Noting a young man sneaking around trying not to be
noticed.

Giggling into her wine glass she sees Lord Heinrich.
Her eyes grow large with nervousness as she remembered the last and only
meeting. Laughing hard she though it must be nice to afford new pants
so quickly. She beamed with joy to recalling that night. Some regret to
having to have left when she did.

Turning to Shad she fixes him
up with a glass as well. Knowing full well her knickers would be showing
before long. She turned back and waved lightly to lord Heinrich as he
mingled towards Revan. Trying to revert her eyes she watches the young
man sneaking around then returns to watch her friends dance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 451-90Frosty goes back outside as the Islandbabe and Malion begin thier dance
to get the presents she had left in the carriage. Smiling as she
watched the happy couple dancing she placed the gifts on the table.
Along with a note.

Quote:
Congatulations Mr. & Mrs. Malion Scott,
May Jah
bless you both on this joyous occassion and all the years to come.
Best
Wishes, Frosty

Walking
away from the table Frosty walks over and gets herself a glass of wine.
Sipping it she glances around the room. Her eyebrow raised and she
smiled amusingly as she noticed Marzy giggleing when she finally seen
Lord_H.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Dessin_h_86Starv8 walks in with a heavy present and displays it for everyone to
see.

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott Kobebeef

Starv8 then gets the chef to prepare the fine meat
from cows pampered with beer and massage. He then walks over to the
tables and takes in the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 543-97As she turns around, sipping her chardonnay, Revan sees her guest for
the happy occasion arrive. "Heinrich," she breaks into
a large smile and walks up to greet him, "you have no idea how
happy I am to see you."
She kisses him on the cheek, and
stands back to admire the man.

"I was wondering when you
were going to arrive. And such a lovely gift for the new couple! Now,
come here and chat with me - except for you, I know only one woman well,
the rest are new acquaintances I have made since arriving. Do you know
anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 135-84Shad drank silently, watching the guests mingle and dance. He finished
his glass and placing it on the table next to him, he turned toward
Marzy. She was engrossed in thought, looking after her friends and
acquaintances and drinking like only she could. There were already
several empty glasses next to her, no doubt emptied by her. He snickered
and grabbing her hand walked with her toward the dancing pairs. I
assume the lady would like to dance?
He grinned at her while
talking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Marzy smiles at her friends all beginning to enjoy themselves. Gifts
mounding for the wedding couple. Marzy can’t but help to beam with joy
at the sight of them all beginning to enjoy the real meaning of fun. She
snickers a bit putting down her empty wine glass and quickly slipping a
new on in her hand.

Tipping it back she grins wildly. Her hand
slipping up and holding in front of her as she fans herself slightly.
Yep the booze doing it’s job. A slight hick up starts. Being easily
washed away with another sip of the wine. Marz looks at Lord H and Revan
beginning to converse. Seeing her friend Frosty standing helplessly
lost next to her she is about to grab her and run to the dance floor.

She
feels a her hand leaving with out her body. Her eyes shoot quickly to
her hand seeing Shad brought to life. In a shock she throws back the
last of the wine. He did know her too well. Throwing the glass back she
didn’t hear shattering glass so she assumed it landed somewhere at least
safe. “Just like old times. You know me to well.” Once
their feet hit the dance floor she spun around lightly landing her back
along his arm. The arms both wrapping her frame, and a leg slightly
lifted as she smiled to Shad. “Shall we kick her up
a notch?”
she winked knowing he would know what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 135-84He winked back, and gave her an almost devilish grin, before taking her
by the waist as tehy both began rotating, slow at first. I'll
dance you nice and slow, wouldn't want the joung lady getting dizzy,
would we?
He winked again and focused on the rhythm of the
music for a few moments.

The musicians were exquisite, their
separate instruments combined together into perfect harmony and he felt
almost like flying, carried by the soft mild tones.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:15 pm

His grin sending chilled cascading down her spine. She knew exactly what
he meant. Only letting out a slight chuckle she felt his hands securely
on her waist. She couldn’t help but begin twisting her hips just
slightly to the music as her foot lowered to the floor.

Her body
straighten up against his. Looking up into his eyes. Her own twinkling
as she knew how to get him going. “Sure slow
Shad.”
she winks waiting his first move her body still moving
slightly to the tempo of the music.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott 438-5Heinrich was told by Lady Revan that Lady Marzena would be at
the wedding, and as he entered the ballroom he could see her from across
the room. His eyes darted back and forth at her as he walked towards
the beverages. When Marzena spotted him and waved towards his direction,
he waves back to her and then hesitantly walked over to greet the lady.

It
is good to see you again, My Lady. I trust that you have been well
since our last… encounter… I have heard from some friends that you will
be stopping in Bath soon. Perhaps you can show me your pet monkey that
my Jahdaughter Revan has been telling me about when you arrive?

After
asking Lady Marzena to return his pants when she comes to Bath,
Heinrich walks over to Revan and greets her.

How are you,
Revan? You are looking great since I last saw you! Unfortunately I
hardly know anyone here either. We will just sit back here and enjoy the
show…

Heinrich grabs a glass of chardonnay and sits down at a
nearby table with Revan, observing the magnificent wedding and watching
as Lady Marzena fell all over the ballroom in a futile attempt to dance
while obviously under the influence of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott   Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding Reception of Islandbabe & Malion Scott
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next