Scott Estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreaming Big ~ Living Life To The Fullest

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On an airplane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babe
Admin
babe

Character sheet
Experience:
On an airplane Left_bar_bleue10/200On an airplane Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Health:

On an airplane Empty
PostOn an airplane

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on an airplane, the stranger turns to the little girl saying: Let's talk, I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger

The little girl who had just opened her book closes it ask, Okay what would you like to talk about?

Oh I don't know, said the stranger How about nuclear power? and he smiles

OK, she said that could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow and a deer all eat -all same stuff- grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, while the horse produces clumps of dry grass and the cow turns out flat patties. Why do you suppose this is?

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girls intelligence thinks about it and says; Hmm I have no idea.

To which the little girl replies; Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?

Thanks for sharing this with me Becca!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

On an airplane :: Comments

No Comment.

On an airplane

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scott Estate :: Blog It!-
Jump to: