Dreaming Big ~ Living Life To The Fullest

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Malion stops mid stride as Babe asks him about bringing something special for Lem. He hadn't thought about Lem coming. He wasn't sure about bringing two people on the small boat, three would be a crowd. He thinks for a moment before replying, I'm not sure, he may want to go visit Mady again. I'll talk to him about it when he wakes up. He turns to leave again fighting the urge to turn around and look into her captivating eyes once again. He sneaks a glimps of her as he turns the corner to his house.

Inside his house, Malion carefully sets Lem in the spare room bed and covered him with blankets. Malion ruffled the boys hair before leaving for his own room. As he lay awake that night unable to sleep, he thought back to the days events. He remebered them so vividly he could almost feel Babe's hand gently patting his arm. He touch's his arm where she had patted him, he wondered what the next day would bring. As he drifted off to sleep, he saw Babe with her hair swept back as he had first seen her that night.

The next morning Malion awoke to the sound of a broom sweeping in his room. Not remembering most of the day before he sits up quickly looking for the invador. Seeing Lem, he remembers all that had gone on the day before. He chuckles, You startled me, little man. Are you sweeping out the house? Lem looks up at Malion and smiles, When is the last time you cleaned? Malion laughs as he gets out of his bed and puts his shirt on, All right you got me. I don't think I ever cleaned this house.

After discussing the outing that day with Lem, Lem decided that he would rather stay in town and maybe go to Mady's bakery once again. Malion gathered together everything he would need and some extra things he hoped he would not need just in case the boat couldn't handle two people. He rigged the boat up, said good bye to Lem and sailed off to Babe's house. He parked the boat on the shore right outside of her house. As he waited for her to come he checked the wind and the boat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scott-estate.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 pm

I hear Malion speak, I listen carefully to his words. I hear him say; “I’m not sure, he may want to go visit Mady again. I’ll talk to him about it when he wakes up." As I turn to walk up the stone pathway I reply; “Alright, sounds good to me.” I rush toward the house, stopping on the top step watching him walk away and out of sight. I then enter my home slipping off my shoes and pet Venya along the to the kitchen to start on making a fresh loaf of bread and preparing the other items for the morning will be here before I know it.

As I enter the kitchen I see Venya stand at my feet purring I pull out a couple slices of meat lay it in a bowl and lay it on the floor for her. Then move over to the white oak cabinet my finger taking hold of crystal knobs opening the door. I stand on my tip toes looking in, I scoot a few of the vase’ aside and find the crystal champagne glasses. With both hands I pull two of the crystal champagne glasses down setting them on the counter. Then move over to the other side of the kitchen into the pantry gather up the picnic basket carry it back into the kitchen. I place the basket down next to the champagne glasses and open the top of the basket taking out the silk lien and take the crystal gently wrap them within the silk.

After placing the wrapped crystal champagne glasses into the basket I move over to the other cabinet pull out two china plates and wrap them in the other silk lien. I close the cabinet doors then reach down taking a hold of the crystal knob on the drawer reach in pull out silverware laying them on the counter. I move across the room reach into another drawer pulling out a small box then close the drawer and walk back the silverware. I take the silverware place it into the box, cover it with the satin clothe that is inside and place the box of silverware into the basket.

Moving back across the room I can smell the bread rising and it will be ready to bake in the early morning. I move over to the meat on the counter next to the sink, pick up the knife cut several slices of beef and then move over to the pork cutting several slices of ham. As I cut one small piece and begin to it eat I feel Venya wrapping her body around my legs so I bend down place the ham in you dish.

I take the pieces of cut meat wrapping them in clothe and lay them in the pale of ice. I hear the owl hooting outside the kitchen window and know the time is late. I head to the bed room with Venya following beside me I reach down pick her up bringing her close to my chest as I continue into my bedroom. The moonlight echoing off the mirrors allows me to flow freely across the room. I lay Venya on the bed and sit down on it myself as I remove my white laced hose I think of the day’s events and the man I finally meet instead of watching him from a distance.

I lay on the bed playing with Venya as I think of what tomorrow might hold and know I still have a lot of thing to accomplish before eight o’clock in the morning. But enough of that for now I think to myself time to try to settle down and get some sleep for tomorrow’s adventure. I so love sailing the ocean, then tears come streaming down from my eyes as the past gathers in I try shaking away the pain. I tell myself I won’t go back there again. My life is a new one and I have been given the chance to start over. I must let the past go!

I wipe away the tear return my focus back on the man whom I just meet and a small smile appears upon my face as I drift off to sleep.

I awake before the sunrises; I jump out of my bed so excited for the events of the day that are still to come. I run out of the bedroom, out the back door leaping off the porch and run down the dirt path to tend to the sheep. As I reach the barn I can hear them rustling about, I quickly move over swing open the barn door and fill their feed dish with food and make sure they have plenty of water. I gently guide them toward the other side opening the gate so that they can graze in the meadow as well.

I rush back the house stopping to tend to the Bengal tigers along the way. Then head on back up the hill toward home I grab the basket off the table and go to pick strawberries, blackberries and the finest selection of vegetables then rush over to light the fire pit to bake the bread. I take the basket of fruits and vegetables into the house lay them beside the sink as I gather up the raised dough and wrap it gently in the wood cooker then head back out the door to the fire pit which has settled by now and place it on the fire.

I then head over to the small creek to bathe as I finish with the bath I dry cover myself with the towel and head back to the house as I pass through the yard I can smell the bread that is cooking. Up to the steps I head swinging open the screen door through the kitchen and into the bed room to dress.

After dressing I gather up a slinky swim suit I made and some towels, sweep up Venya head back into the kitchen I set her down on the floor and take her dishes filling them with food and water. I run out the screen door then remember I forgot the cloth I will need to pick up the hot bread. I run back into the house grabbing the clothes and head back out the screen door flying off the porch into the yard over to the fire pit I can see the bread peeking from under the lip of the cooker. I gently and carefully gather the bread up in my hands and make my way back to the house.

After enter the house I place the hot bread on the counter and take another clothe lay it on the counter. I tilt the bread tapping the bottom of the cooker the bread slides out easily. I place the hot bread in the clothes and place it in the basket with the other items.

I move over to the cabinet pull out a bottle of champagne place it down into the pale of ice then into the basket. Then move over to the sink to wash the fruits and vegetables that I had earlier gathered put them into the basket careful not to squish them.

I rush to the pantry again to load my arms with a apple pie, chocolate chip and pecan cookies that were made earlier yesterday. As I return to the kitchen with the pie and cookies I gently lay them in the basket then head over to the pale of ice with the meat in it. I carry the pale of meat to the basket placing it beside the chilling champagne. I pick up the cutting knife secure it in a wooden box and place it into the basket.

As I scan the room I try to remember what I am forgetting when the tall mug of tea comes into sight. I reach over grab it sit it down beside the basket. I gather up the basket and mug of tea head into the living room, as I do I hear the squeak of the gate I move over to the window see Malion standing outside. I rush to the foray slip on my shoes and check my appearance in the mirror and try to calm my nerves.

I start to head out the door when I remember I forgot the basket and mug of tea, I giggle to myself and make myself calm before exiting the house. I slowly glide out the front door with my hands full our eyes meet my heart rushes with the sight of him standing so in my front yard.

I smile to him whisper; "Morning!" Then lower my head momentarily as I make my way across the front porch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Malion stands up straighter seeing Babe start to walk through the door then go back inside. He smiles as she comes out with a basket and a mug of tea. He meets her eyes as she smiles to him, Good morning, good to see you again. He reach's out his hand offering to take the basket, turning to where the boat is waiting. He notices how beautiful she looks in the morning sun as they walk down to the boat.

He stash's the basket and mug in a safe place on the boat then jumps back onto the land to help Babe onto the boat if she needs him. He follows after her into the boat after shoving off the shore. As he steers toward open water, he turns to Babe watching as the wind brushes her hair back, making a very pretty picture
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:12 pm

As I raise my head to see the masculine figure of Malion coming closer, his hand extended to take the basket as he says; “Good morning, good to see you again.” As his words float toward me and our hands brush lightly, butterflies flutter within my stomach as I release the basket and he takes it from my hands.

I reply; “My pleasure *pause* it is an honor to have been invited to come with you.”

We walk silently for several yards before I ask: “Lem didn’t want to come?"

I watch his eyes as he explains that Lem went to spend the day with Madrugada.

I reply; "Yes, I am sure he will have a fine time with Mady, she is a delightful lady."

We continue to walk toward the boat that he has anchored on the shore. I turn smile intensely as I watch him secure the basket and mug of tea into the boat.

As he jumps back out of the boat and extends his hand, I lay mine into his. He gently squeezes my hand as I step into the boat, it wobbles a little and I pause making sure of my footage. His hand squeezes mine tighter reassuring me. I turn to him grin, then step on into the boat taking a seat then he pushes it from the shore and he jumps in without getting his feet wet.

As the stars begin to fade and the light of morning peeks through, a gently breeze caresses across the sails, I look across to him as I lay one hand into the cool water skimming the surface.

I watch him as he takes control of the vessel, with the gently breeze blowing through my hair I lean my head back allowing my hair to flow freely. As I bring my head back up I see that he has been watching and I blush then say; “It is, *pause* going to be a beautiful day.”

Many questions rush through my mind as he steers the boat out into open waters but I reframe from asking them for the moment. The water is crystal blue, I watch the fish that swim up under and around the boat as his easily guides it further out into the sea.

As I turn in his direction I see his blonde hair sway with the breeze, I catch myself smiling as my brown eyes look into his dazzling gray eyes. Then we both go to speak at the same time, I blush, reply; “Please, *pause* continue.”

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Malion looks down, seeing that his watching had made Babe blush. He looks to the clear blue sky, Will be a beautiful day, perfect for sailing. He concentrates on sailing the boat as the wind blows his hair, he feels her eyes on him so he turns back to her. He looks deep into her brown eyes, wondering what she’s thinking.

Malion opens his mouth to point out a hawk flying above just as she began to talk. He smiles his own face turning red. That’s all right, I was just going to show you something. He points to the hawk flying around, then looks back to her, Though I am curious about you. I don’t know a whole lot about you but somehow I feel like we have a lot in common. He looks around the boat as they leave the river. After checking the wind he turns the boat slightly. I would love to hear your story. It will be a while before we reach where we can eat off the boat. He smiles at her encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:15 pm

As Malion edges the boat out into open water and points to the sky pointing out the hawk, the wind catches the vessels sails as I am looking it the direction of the hawk I hear the sails fill up with the wind that they have captured. The boat jolts forward, I slip forward I reach around with my hands taking a strong hold onto the wooden seat to keep from falling to the floor.

As I compose myself my face turns beet red from my clumsiness and not paying attention to my surroundings. I slither back onto the wooden seat as I look across the boat to see if Malion had taken note of my blunder.

I see Malion looking in my direction as I shift my body back into position and he replies; “Though I am curious about you. I don’t know a whole lot about you but somehow I feel like we have a lot in common. He looks around the boat as they leave the river. After checking the wind he turns the boat slightly. I would love to hear your story. It will be a while before we reach where we can eat off the boat. He smiles at her encouragingly.”

My eyes lock onto his then I turn to the glinting water with my hand skimming the top of the small waves, as my mind searches quickly as to where to begin and what all shall I share at this moment. I look back to Malion with a small smile upon my face I say: “Well where do I begin?” *pause* lower my head momentarily then look back up to him, “I was born into a family of many children.” “My parents *sighs* I don’t know where they are for I was left behind by accident at a very young age but remembering the things that were taught around me and due to my up bringing I knew how to survive on my own (mostly)."

I look out across the sea as tears start to form in my eyes trying to compose myself I take a deep breathe then slowly exhale and continue; “When I was about seven I decided I had lived in the woods long enough and winter was once again about to set in". "My food supply was lacking and I knew that my shelter couldn’t sustain another winter’s storm". "So before the darkness drifted in and the howling winds of winter blew I adventured off in the direction of the smell of the sea".

"Reaching the shoreline I didn’t know, wasn’t sure which way to head but I knew I had nothing to lose by spending a few days on land to find food within the sea and to build a small vessel in order to leave this land that I was upon". "I sat down in the sand looking across the great sea and the words of my great grandfather echoed within me". "I vision all that had been taught through the elders all the wisdom that was shared among the older tribe members".

"I gathered palm branches and vine for rope, caught fish with my hands like the bears had showed us to do". "I ate from what the land provided". "My time there was longer then a few days the wind that blew in from the sea was mighty shelter I found among the trees". "I built that small vessel and loaded it with supplies from the land then headed out in the open water".

"By the guidance of the night light and the high tides I bounced around the water for many weeks, I ran out of food then one day I awoke and had landed once again". "Wasn’t quite sure where I was but I knew I couldn’t wait at the shore for help so I mustarded up the strength and courage and headed toward the tree line". "My stomach was screaming out in hungry as I had walked the path for many days".

"Upon reaching the town, my feet having nothing upon them but blisters and bruises, my clothing ripped hanging from my dark thin frame I continued walking down the path into the town pausing in front a tavern". "As I was trying to peek into the window I heard a voice come from behind me, I turned to be greeted by a couple and they took me aside and over to the other side of the street where it was shaded".

"The lady stood almost as tall as the man but not quite and she was fair skin with her light brown hair curled up under her fancy hat, she wore a long red satin dress that caressed the ground, as I looked down I noticed her pearl white shoes peeking out from under it". "I remember smiling and wondering how she kept them so white with all the dust that was about". "She was soft spoken and moved like a gentle breeze".

"The man stood over six feet in height, his skin was dark from the sun and his clothing was as fancy as hers". "His voice cracked like thunder but there was gentleness about him". "As we sat talking on the stone wall they offered me fresh cool water and many people passed by not saying a word they only stared and kept on going". "Then as light started to dim in the sky they offered to take me home with them". "Of course I was hesitating to go anywhere with strangers however I knew I had nothing to lose at this point".

"They promised me nothing but food and a warm place for the night and I made them aware that I need not take anything for free that I would work for the food and my night stay". The woman said: “I shall not…” and the man reached over touching her arm interrupted her before she could continue. Years later I learned he knew that I would stay and that I would become one of there family. But at the time I didn’t know this, they made me a place in their home and I became one of them for the time but I knew one day at least I hoped I would seek out my own birth family.

Smile as I think about the family. The woman I came to call mother *by choice* was a woman like no other, in the first several months of being at their home I would awake with her to my side sitting in the rocker near my bed that they had made for me. She always had a tender look upon her face and she voice was so soft. I would feel her small framed hand was upon my arm as I opened my eyes the moonlight echoed down through her long golden brown hair casting a glow around her. Many times I thought she was an angel… and she would reply; “it’s alright my child you are safe.”

*Sigh heavily* Anyway, maybe this was wrong to let them know this and my ado mostly is that I shouldn’t have shared. They were good people and they taught me well…….. The home of which I live was theirs all the others are gone due to *long pause* *turn my head into the light of the sun* *whisper* to the accident and the wrath of the sea. I reach up wiping the tears that flow down my cheeks as I try to continue on, I continue; “the sea is not one that is predictable and it takes what it wants.”

To this day I do not know why I survived and they all perished. In my heart I seek to find them hoping that just maybe one or two of them survived and landed on an island out here. *sigh deeply*. I have lost two families and so wish to seek them… One day I wish to build a massive vessel sail these waters and look among the lands that lay around, those that we know are habituated and those we assume are not. *pause* *wipe the tears from my cheeks*

After gaining my composure I look back over to Malion reply; “Oh, I do apologize for going on and on…” "I have never shared this with another."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Malion felt the sails fill up then saw Babe slip forward, turning beet red. He turned away acting like he hadn’t seen her. He settled back into his seat as Babe began telling her story. As he listened to her story, he found himself feeling her joy, her pain, and her passion. Completely enraptured by her story, he had to fight to remember to control the boat. His heart reached out to her seeing her tears, his hand longed to reach out to her, to wipe away her tears. Before long he realized that they were nearly to their destination, as she finished her story, looking back to him. He slid his hand over to her shoulder touching it softly, then setting it back on his seat. He looked into her eyes, Thank you for telling me Babe. There’s no need for you to apologize. He looked out to the water, Seems as though we’ve both lost something very dear to us to the sea. As he turned back to Babe, he remembered when he lost his own father.

As silence filled the boat, Malion steered it toward the shore where he knew of a good place to have a picnic. When they got close he jumped off and tied the rope to a large tree not far off the water. He swung the boat closer to shore where Babe could get off easier. He offered his hand to her once again to help her off, before finding the basket and jug. He stepped beside Babe smiling to her, There’s a good spot just a few feet from here I thought we would enjoy. He starts in the right direction, motioning for her to follow. He walked past several trees before reaching an opening with some flat ground and a view of the ocean. He looked back to her, still smiling, hoping she likes the view.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:17 pm

I feel his masculine hand upon my shoulder as I gain my composure and I raise my head looking into his twinkling gray eyes and my heart sinks knowing I have shared a lot with him and that there is much more to be revealed in time.

My body trembles slightly as the memory surrounds me in thought as he replies; “Thank you for telling me Babe. There’s no need for you to apologize. He looked out to the water, Seems as though we’ve both lost something very dear to us to the sea. As he turned back to Babe, he remembered when he lost his own father.

I feel his hand drift slowly from my shoulder back onto to his own seat I reply: “Yes this is true; my intentions were not to burden you with such sorrow for I do remember your story of you losing your father to the sea.”

As silence commands the wind and splash of water against the boat now being the only sounds to echo out I feel the wind shift and the sails falter momentarily then filling back up with the wind as Malion steers the boat toward the shore that lies ahead.

Upon reaching the shore Malion moves out of the boat, his aroma fills my senses and I smile wide as he reaches for my hand to help me. I step out of the vessel onto the sandy shoreline as I stand close to the boat he reaches back into it to gather the basket and jug.

I look to him as he smiles and comes to stand beside me he says: “There’s a good spot just a few feet from here I thought we would enjoy”

Before I can reply he motions for me to follow him as we walk past the trees the crinkling of leaves echo out from my steps. Then we come to a clearing that is flat with an abundance of vibrant flowers and the view is overwhelming.

Without realizing it we had walked up a steep hill, seems I was more distracted then I had realized following him and my eyes diverted to the view that was ahead of me instead of my surroundings.

I pause blushing as I think about this and am quite embarrassed and thankful he didn’t catch me watching him. I look out to the sea that lies below and the waves that crash against the rocks across the way.

As I turn to him I hear a screech above as I look to the sky to my amazement the view of an eagle is soaring right above us. I turn to Malion pointing to the sky then I turn to watch the eagle then I hear another screech in the distance then the two eagles fly high into the sky chasing one another. As I watch them a flash of memory slips in and the words of my elders filling my thoughts momentarily “The eagle is a sign of love and if two shall appear you are with your true love.”

As we stand here watching the eagles I feel Malion‘s hand touch mine and our fingers curl around one another I turn to him, my eyes illuminating to his.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:17 pm

As Malion looked back to Babe he noticed her looking out to the ocean then up to the sky. He followed her eyes to see an eagle screeching high above. He watches as another eagle appears and they begin to chase each other. He stands in wonder looking at the eagle’s then reaches out touching Babe’s hand. His fingers curl around hers as she curls her fingers around his. He turns his head to hers and looks into her eyes. Catching himself staring into her eyes he hurriedly looked down to the ground where he carefully set down the basket and mug.

He slowly knelt beside the basket and looked inside finding a blanket. After laying the blanket out on the ground where they could sit down and still see the view, he motioned for her to sit. He set the basket and the mug in between them and looked to her to start pulling out what she had prepared.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:18 pm

As our fingers entwine and our eyes meet I blush as Malion lowers his head and he lowers his arms placing the basket and mug upon the ground as the blades of grass caress the sides of the containers.

I feel his hand slip down my hand as he lowers his whole body down looking through the basket then pulls out the blanket that I had placed in there earlier today. As he lays the blanket out I looked out across horizon then down to the sea watching the wave’s crash against the giant rocks that lie below.

As I turn back to where Malion is knelt down on the blanket I see him motion for me to sit. I lower my body to the blanket with my legs tucked to my side. I reach into the basket pull out the silk lien the holds the “crystal champagne glasses” and carefully unwrap each glass then lay them upon the blanket.

I look up to Malion as my hand returns to the basket pulling out the “two china plates” that are covered in silk lien. As my hand reaches back into the basket it touches the warm bread, I turn my hand allowing my fingers to cover the warm bread wrapped in the cloth, I gently pull the bread from the basket placing it on the blanket between Malion and I.

I then reach back in pull out the wooden box holding the knife securely within it and go to hand it to Malion as I ask: “Would you mind cutting the bread?” He reaches over to take the box his fingers touch mine, *we both pause momentarily* my heart races with his touch and my eyes slip into his.

As I realize I have been staring into his eyes I divert my attention back to the task at hand releasing the box, moving my hand into the basket pulling out the bucket that holds the champagne smothered with ice. After placing the bucket next to use I reach back in the basket pull out a covered bowl full of strawberries, blackberries, and an assortment of vegetables and place it next to the plates.

I then pull out a small cover basket that is full of chocolate chip and pecan cookies place them on the blanket then pull out the cover warm apple pie placing it beside the cover basket of cookies.

As I reach back into the basket I bring my body up on my knees in order to get a good hold of the platter with the meat. My muscles in my arms flex as I pull the covered platter out of the basket. After setting the platter on the blanket I remove the cover revealing the abundance of beef and ham.

I look up smiling to Malion ask: “Hungry?” “Would you like a beef sandwich or ham sandwich first?”

Before picking up a couple slices of bread I reach down pick up the crystal champagne glasses hand them toward Malion say: “Do you mind pouring us some drinks?”

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Malion watched as Babe began pulling out various items from the basket, the crystal glasses shone in the sunlight coming through the trees. He reaches toward the china plates tracing the pattern on them as he watches Babe pull out the bread. He nods his head hearing her question and moves his hand to take the box with the knife in it. His hand pauses feeling her fingers under his, with her eyes slipping into his. He finds himself unable to look away even after she had diverted her attention back to the rest of the food in the basket.

Malion had a hard time pulling his eyes from her to cut the bread into slices as his nose picked up the smell of cookies and apple pie. He turns his attention back to her and watches her muscles tighten as she brings a heaping plate of meat out of the basket. He realizes he had been staring at her strong arms when she asked him if he was hungry and what kind of sandwich he wanted. His eyes turned to the plate of beef and ham, his tongue licking his lips instinctively almost tasting the meat. Malion replies, Could I have a beef sandwich first? They both look so good I can’t wait to try them both.

He grins at Babe taking the glasses from her hand their fingers brushing against each others once again. He looks into her eyes for a moment then pulls them away as he pours the tea into the glasses.

Malion was on the verge of asking Babe a question, but decided against it. He looked out to the water noticing the waves begin to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:19 pm

A week passes, well mostly, and the road calls again. Marzy has spent more time torturing her familiar friends that she is sad to go. It felt so alive, and homely that it was hard to pack up. In the end she needed to check on Han nearly two full weeks away for the first time.

Looking over the town many times she felt memories of Islandbabe one of her good friends, but missed her this trip. An heard rumors of her having her first child. The only comfort Marzy had from this trip is a new order she had accepted.

Writing a note she leaves it on Island's desk,

"I'll be back!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond   

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Gloucester and Beyond
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2